About Us

Pro Audio Video Plus strives to provide the customer a one stop facility at which he can repair and maintain most musical manufacturers equipment. We do this by offering authorized service on the most popular MI manufacturers product and out of warranty service on all pro musical products.

You name it. Amplifiers, Keyboards, Mixers, Digital Processors. Etc… New, Old, Analog, Digital, Tube , Vintage, we fix it all.

Pro Audio Video Plus is located off Pleasant Hill Road in Lawrence, making us convenient to the general Atlanta area, both inside and outside the perimeter. You can also choose to leave your equipment with one of the many retailers we do business with, allowing you to take advantage of our free pick-up and delivery .

No matter how you get your equipment here, we promise.

Why Audio Video Plus

Pro Audio Video Plus will Train support staff to provide better service to other internal employees and customers.

"I care about my client's equipment. I am a perfectionist and I am a recording engineer, so I know how important it is to have a piece of gear you can trust will work and what is sound should be."

Services

We repair and warrenty service all major brands
Here are some of our partners

• Allen & Heath
  • Ampeg
  • Apex
  • ART
  • Behringer
  • Beyerdynamic
  • Blackstar
  • Boss
  • Bugera